- Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a wall.
- Use a ruler or a measuring tape to measure the length of your foot from your longest toe to your heel.
- Alternatively, you can trace the outline of your foot on a piece of white paper, then measure the drawing for increased accuracy.
- Remember, your longest toe might not always be your big toe!
- Our left and right feet sometimes vary in size, so please ensure you measure both feet and use the longest measurements to choose your perfect fit.
- As your feet tend to swell, take your measurements at the end of the day.
- When measuring, wear the socks you plan to wear with this pair of shoes.
- If you have wider feet, we recommend selecting one euro size larger than your measurement.
Lastly, don’t worry, if the shoes don’t fit, we’ll happily replace them. (See more on this in Returns & Exchanges)
Shipping & Taxes
After an order has been confirmed, we require 2-3 working days for packing and processing. Once packed and ready to go, an email will be sent you with your shipment’s tracking number.
Your items will be sent to the address provided when placing your order. Please note that addresses and orders cannot be cancelled or changed after your order confirmation.
For a rough estimate of the shipping time, kindly see below. But please do keep in mind that unexpected circumstances or public holidays will cause a delay in your shipment.
Thailand: 1-2 business days via Kerry. Asia: 3-5 business days via DHL. The rest of the world: 5-10 business days via DHL.
Kindly note that international customers are responsible for any duty or customs fees which may be collected by your local authorities upon the delivery of your package.
Returns & Exchanges
Please notify us of your wish to refund or exchange within 14 days of your product receipt. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, photo of the product and state the reason why you wish to return or exchange your product. After reviewing your query, a member of our team will contact you within 2 business days.
If you wish to return an item, kindly note that it must be returned to us in the same condition in which you received it in order to receive a full refund. We kindly ask you to try on any shoes on a carpeted surface only. Shoes with creases, marks or scratches cannot be refunded nor exchanged.
Please also note that the shoe box and dust bags are part of the product; these must also be sent back for return or exchange in perfect condition. To return, please place the shoes, dust bags, and shoe box in another cardboard box for protection during delivery.
Due to the handcrafted nature of the shoes, the colours of the leather vary slightly from shoe to shoe. We consider this one of the charms of handmade shoes. Therefore, we will not offer a refund or exchange of the shoe colours vary slightly from the shoes shown on the website.
The same item can be exchanged for a different size, colour or model once. We can only accept exchanges from the country to which an order was originally shipped.